Monday, July 25, 2011

SOAP !

From MomsToolBox.com :
SOAP

Read the passage and find the one thing I believe God is telling me that morning. Then journal about it using the acrostic SOAP as a guide.

S: Scripture-Write the ONE scripture that I feel God is using to speak to me in today’s reading
O: Observation-What might He be telling me with that scripture?
A: Application-How can I apply it to my life?
P: Prayer-What is my prayer to ask God in helping me to make that application?

What a great way to read through the Bible and keep a log! Check out the full post by clicking on the link connected to the pic above.

Even if you are not participating in the full B90days - it is a terrific way to keep your thoughts in order as you grow in His unending GRACE!

1 comment:

  1. I journal my bible readings but this is a nice format to follow, I might just try it....for a change. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete