Friday, November 4, 2011

Proverbs Chapter 4- Prioritize Wisdom

S. O. A. P. :

S- Scripture: 7Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.


O- Observation: The common theme is again repeated- God puts a high priority on wisdom! 


A- Application: Wisdom is gained by staying in the Word, continuing to do what is right - staying on the right path - Wisdom begets Wisdom! I do that by walking with Jesus daily - He will be my guide! 


P- Prayer: Lord God, I pray that You will help me  to "23Keep thy (my) heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." I know that I will not turn to the right or to the left (away from You and Your ways) I know that I will NOT stray from the path IF I only keep my heart and my eyes on You. Thank you Lord Jesus for Your guidance - thank you for Your wisdom. Not my will Lord, but Yours. Amen 



You will make Your path clear to me! 

1 comment:

  1. love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...loves soraya..

    ReplyDelete